Pavise is a catalyst for suncare innovation
Diamond-augmented zinc oxide delivers superior and longer wavelength protection from UVA, UVB, and Visible Light while yielding a transparent, luxurious finish for all skin types with no white cast.
How DiamondCore® works
DiamondCore® improves electron transfer efficiency, an integral part of zinc oxide’s absorption of UV photons.
Traditional mineral filters have irregular molecular structures. DiamondCore®’s molecular uniformity allows it to form a more even shield, improving light dispersion and transparency on skin.
DiamondCore® scavenges and neutralizes UV-generated Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) that age skin and cause hyperpigmentation.
DiamondCore® demonstrates 5X better UVA, UVB, and VL protection.
- UVA makes up 95% of UV radiation and contributes most to skin aging, but UVA wavelengths are typically where other sunscreens fall short.
- In lab studies, DiamondCore® displayed 5X the UVA and VL absorption of other leading mineral and chemical sunscreens, and protection across a wider range of light wavelengths.
Eradicates up to 80% of UV-generated ROS.
- When mineral and chemical UV filters absorb UV photons, the energy absorbed can sometimes generate ROS, a type of free radical ironically generated by UV damage.
- In lab studies, DiamondCore® demonstrated the ability to scavenge and neutralize 80% of UV-generated ROS, significantly decreasing the risk of ROS-induced DNA damage.
DiamondCore® exhibits superior spreadability and transparency.
- Traditional mineral UV filters have jagged, irregular molecular structures that scatter light inconsistently and inefficiently, affecting UV protection and leaving a white cast on skin.
- Precision-crafted DiamondCore® has a uniform spherical shape that scatters light more effectively and spreads across skin more evenly, forming a transparent, impenetrable barrier.