Pavise is a catalyst for skin aging innovation
Diamond-augmented zinc oxide delivers superior and longer wavelength protection from UVA, UVB, and Visible Light while yielding a transparent, luxurious finish for all skin types with no white cast.
How DiamondCore® works
DiamondCore® improves electron transfer efficiency, an integral part of zinc oxide’s absorption of UV photons.
Traditional mineral filters have irregular molecular structures. DiamondCore®’s molecular uniformity allows it to form a more even shield, improving light dispersion and transparency on skin. This means it creates a fully protective barrier with no white cast left behind.
DiamondCore® scavenges and neutralizes UV-generated Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) that age skin and cause hyperpigmentation.
Eradicates 80% of UV-generated ROS.
- When other UV filters absorb UV light, the process sometimes generates ROS, a type of free radical which accelerates photoaging by damaging the DNA of skin cells.
- In lab studies, DiamondCore® demonstrated the ability to do the opposite, neutralizing 80% of UV-generated ROS.
- Less ROS? More skin regeneration.
DiamondCore® demonstrates 5X better UVA, UVB, and VL protection.
- UVA makes up 95% of UV radiation and contributes heavily to skin aging. But many products that falsely claim to provide "Broad Spectrum" protection still fail to block most UVA rays.
- In lab studies, DiamondCore™ displayed 5X the UVA and VL absorption of other leading mineral and chemical sunscreens, while leaving no "white cast".
- Less UVA? Less aging.
2X more efficient absorption of bioactives
- Dynamic Age Defense contains our "Photoaging Defense Cocktail", a blend of six potent bioactive ingredients: niacinamide, tranexamic acid, pycnogenol, silymarin, astaxanthin, and licorice root extract.
- In laboratory studies, applying these bioactive ingredients alongside DiamondCore™ caused the bioactives to be absorbed 2X more effectively, allowing them to more effectively soothe your skin and restore its radiance.
- More absorption? More skin repair.